Home / Shop / DVD Library
Float Hunting Alaska: Volume 2 DVD
- Customer Reviews (0)
This video redefines the boundaries of Float Hunting Alaska. It teaches some hard lessons and highlights effective field strategies to help hunters develop expectations and perservere in low-water scenarios.
Larry Bartlett and partners deliver exceptional field craft when negotiating wild and remote streams to harvest big bull moose. Together, they define Float Draggin’ Alaska! Volume 2 offers the best of some worst-case realities that all float hunters face when Alaska river conditions turn sour. This video demonstrates:
– Negotiating low-water threats
– Effective dragging techniques
– Food selections for wilderness float hunts
– Recognizing safe and legal shooting scenarios
– Effective meat care practices for lengthy field periods
– And much more!